Avalon Homes for Sale
View the newest home listings in Avalon, Boca Raton today!
Avalon is a private, gated community of featuring 84 luxury homes with 4-6 bedroom floor plans. This family friendly neighborhood is located in West Boca Raton. Azura amenities include a clubhouse with gym, two resort-style pools, children's playground, and basketball court. This community is desirable to many Boca Raton homebuyers because it offers many splendid amenities that can be enjoyed year-round and it is zoned for some of Boca Raton's top-rated public schools.
Included below are homes for sale in Avalon Boca Raton and you can click here to see other homes for sale in Boca Raton.
If you would like more information on any of these Avalon Boca Raton real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, sign up for free with Set Sail Realty. You'll be able to save your custom searches, bookmark your favorite Boca Raton properties, and receive emails with new listings and price reductions for Avalon listings that match your specific criteria as they come available.
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 10 miles of this community.
Avalon is a gated community with family friendly amenities and low HOA fees. Located on Palmetto Park Road just East of 441 in West Boca Raton, Avalon is a quick drive from all that the city offers. The homes were originally constructed between 1997 and 2000 and range from 3,200 to 5,000 square feet. The some of the spacious 4 to 6 bedroom homes have water views and have been recently updated. Residents of Avalon Boca Raton enjoy luxurious living with private pools, gourmet kitchens and upgraded finishes along with community club offerings.
Avalon Boca Raton Amenities
Residents of Avalon in Boca Raton enjoy many upscale amenities, especially with one of the lowest HOA fees. Community amenties include:
- Luxurious clubhouse
- Two resort-style swimming pools
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Basketball courts
- Children's playground
If the Avalon community interests you, contact us today to begin your search for your next luxury home!
Avalon Boca Raton School Information
Palm Beach County has great public and private schools for children. Residents in Avalon enjoy Palm Beach County public school zoning to:
- Elementary School: Sandpiper Shores Elementary School
- Middle School: Eagles Landing Middle School
- High School: Olympic Heights Community High
Private School Information
There are many excellent education options in the area available to residents, including the private schools below. Some of these schools are top ranked nationally. Each school has their own admission process and application dates. It would be our pleasure to discuss your options.
- Pine Crest School at Boca Raton & Fort Lauderdale - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- American Heritage at Delray Beach - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- North Broward Preparatory School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- Saint Andrews School of Boca Raton - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Episcopal
- The Harid Conservatory - Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian, Dance
- Spanish River Christian School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 8 | Presbyterian
- Donna Klein Jewish Academy - Kindergarten - Grade 12 | Jewish
- Katz Yeshiva High School - Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Jewish
- St. Jude Catholic School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 8 | Catholic
- St. John Paul II Academy - Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Christian
- Boca Prep International School - Grade 3 - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- Boca Raton Christian School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Christian
Contact Your Avalon Boca Raton Realtor® & Luxury Home Specialist
Recently Sold Homes - Avalon - Boca Raton, Florida1 Property
|Address||Beds||Baths||Sq.Ft.||List Price||Sold Price||$/Sq.Ft.||Sold Date|
9557 Parkview Avenue
Boca Raton, FL 33428