Boca Bay Colony - Boca Raton, Florida Homes & Real Estate
View the newest home listings in Boca Bay Colony, Boca Raton today!
Boca Bay Colony is a waterfront community along the wide canals of the Intracoastal waterway in East Boca Raton, Florida. You'll find avid boaters and homeowners here that enjoy the convenient location to Mizner Park, downtown Boca Raton, the Boca Raton Resort, and the beautiful beaches. Homes in Boca Bay Colony have private docks and can accommodate boats and yachts up to 125 feet in length.
Included below are homes for sale in Boca Bay Colony of Boca Raton and you can click here to see other homes for sale in Boca Raton.
If you would like more information on any of these Boca Bay Colony real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, sign up for free with Set Sail Realty. You'll be able to save your custom searches, bookmark your favorite Boca Raton properties, and receive emails with new listings and price reductions for Boca Bay Colony listings that match your specific criteria as they come available.
Homes Recently Sold - Boca Bay Colony - Boca Raton Florida
Boca Bay Colony is a waterfront community situated on the blue Intracoastal waters in Boca Raton, Florida. Boca Bay Colony and Walker's Cay (an adjacent community) are known as boaters' paradises, featuring deep-water ocean access canals with no fixed bridges. Walker's Cay is a small enclave protected with gates that separates Delray Beach from the rest of Boca Raton. One of the most exclusive benefits to Boca Bay Colony homeowners is this private area.
There are diverse architectural styles from Key West to Mediterranean to Modern Homes in Boca Bay Colony. Originally built in the 1960s, several homes have been torn down and built new or renovated with a mix of one-story and two-story floor plans. The water views, deep-water, and ocean access make Boca Bay Colony and Walkers Cay two very desirable waterfront home communities in Boca Raton, Florida. Boat owners enjoy the convenience of private docks that can accommodate vessels up to 125 feet.
Boca Bay Colony Boca Raton School Information
Palm Beach County has great public and private schools for children. Residents in Boca Bay Colony enjoy Palm Beach County public school zoning to:
- Elementary School: Pine Grove Elementary School
- Middle School: Boca Raton Community Middle School
- High School: Boca Raton Community High School
Private School Information
There are many excellent education options in the area available to residents, including the private schools below. Some of these schools are top ranked nationally. Each school has their own admission process and application dates. It would be our pleasure to discuss your options.
- Pine Crest School at Boca Raton & Fort Lauderdale - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- American Heritage at Delray Beach - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- North Broward Preparatory School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- Saint Andrews School of Boca Raton - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Episcopal
- The Harid Conservatory - Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian, Dance
- Spanish River Christian School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 8 | Presbyterian
- Donna Klein Jewish Academy - Kindergarten - Grade 12 | Jewish
- Katz Yeshiva High School - Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Jewish
- St. Jude Catholic School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 8 | Catholic
- St. John Paul II Academy - Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Christian
- Boca Prep International School - Grade 3 - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- Boca Raton Christian School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Christian