The Sanctuary Homes & Real Estate
View the newest home listings in The Sanctuary, Boca Raton today!
The Sanctuary is filled with custom-built luxury homes, within the gated community you can enjoy a 20-slip marina, tennis courts, as well as a wildlife preserve, allowing the community to feel like its own oasis. There are 97 private estates within The Sanctuary, many of which reach upwards of 20,000 square feet.
Included below are homes for sale in The Sanctuary and you can click here to see other homes for sale in Boca Raton.
If you would like more information on any of these The Sanctuary real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, sign up for free with Set Sail Realty. You'll be able to save your custom searches, bookmark your favorite Boca Raton properties, and receive emails with new listings and price reductions for The Sanctuary listings that match your specific criteria as they come available.
Skip To: The Sanctuary Listings | The Sanctuary Info | The Sanctuary Recently Sold
Contact Your Sanctuary Boca Raton Realtor® & Waterfront Specialist
Homes Recently Sold in The Sanctuary Boca Raton2 Properties
|Address||Beds||Baths||Sq.Ft.||List Price||Sold Price||$/Sq.Ft.||Sold Date|
707 Oriole Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33431
5053 Blue Heron Way
Boca Raton, FL 33431
About The Sanctuary in Boca Raton
The Sanctuary of Boca Raton is a small waterfront gated community of luxury homes. This private enclave is located along the Intracoastal Waterway in East Boca Raton between Spanish River Boulevard and Yamaton Road. The Sanctuary is just a short walk to the beach and minutes from The Boca Raton Resort & Club, Mizner Park, and Boca Raton's private executive airport. It is listed in the Forbes Top Ten Most Exclusive and Expensive Gated Communities in the United States. Homes in the Sanctuary range from $1 million to over $15 million and range from 5,000 to 20,000 square feet of living space. This prestigious community is known for its 27+ bird and wildlife preserve, utmost privacy with community land and water roving patrols and concierge services.
The Sanctuary of Boca Raton Amenities
The Sanctuary of Boca Raton is a guard-gated yachting community with a 24 hour manned entrance and uniformed patrols both in the neighborhood and along the waterway in private vessels. Residents and home buyers can relax knowing that security is a top priority. The Sanctuary also offers concierge services along with waterfront and resort-style amenities.
The Sanctuary Marina
Sixty of the 97 homes in The Sanctuary have deep water dockage. The Sanctuary also features a private 20-slip marina with roving water patrol. The community is ideally located near the Boca Raton Inlet for ocean access and waterway restaurants for a cruise to dinner.
The Sanctuary - Tennis
Har-Tru tennis courts are conveniently available for residents of The Sanctuary of Boca Raton.
The Sanctuary - Basketball Court
The Sanctuary - Childrens' Area and Playground
Complete with swings, slides, picnic benches and more, the fenced-in children's play area is a safe, fun and spacious gathering place at The Sanctuary.
If the Sanctuary community interests you, contact us today to begin your search for your next luxury home!
The Sanctuary of Boca Raton School Information
Residents in the Sanctuary in Boca Raton enjoy Palm Beach County public school zoning to:
- Elementary School: J. C. Mitchell Elementary School
- Middle School: Boca Community Middle School
- High School: Boca Community Community High
Private School Information
There are many excellent education options in the area available to residents, including the private schools below. Some of these schools are top ranked nationally. Each school has their own admission process and application dates. It would be our pleasure to discuss your options.
- Pine Crest School at Boca Raton & Fort Lauderdale - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- American Heritage at Delray Beach - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- North Broward Preparatory School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- Saint Andrews School of Boca Raton - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Episcopal
- The Harid Conservatory - Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian, Dance
- Spanish River Christian School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 8 | Presbyterian
- Donna Klein Jewish Academy - Kindergarten - Grade 12 | Jewish
- Katz Yeshiva High School - Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Jewish
- St. Jude Catholic School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 8 | Catholic
- St. John Paul II Academy - Grade 9 - Grade 12 | Christian
- Boca Prep International School - Grade 3 - Grade 12 | Nonsectarian
- Boca Raton Christian School - Pre-kindergarten - Grade 12 | Christian
- Addison Estates
- Alina Residences
- Bel Marra
- Boca Bath and Tennis
- Boca Bay Colony
- Boca Bridges
- Boca Country Club
- Boca Harbour
- Boca Islands
- Boca Marina Yacht Club
- Boca Raton Riviera
- Boca Villas
- Broken Sound Country Club
- Camino Gardens
- Golden Harbour
- Harbour East
- Lake House South
- Lake Rogers Isle
- Long Lake Estates
- Mizner Grand
- Oaks At Boca Raton
- Old Floresta
- Palm Beach Farms
- Palmetto Place
- Polo Club
- Por La Mar
- Rogers House
- Royal Palm Polo
- Royal Palm Residences
- Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club
- Sabal Shores
- Sea Ranch Club of Boca Condo
- St. Andrews Country Club
- Stratford Arms
- Sun & Surf
- The Estates
- The Mandarin Oriental Residences
- The Meridian
- The Sanctuary
- Woodfield Country Club
- Woodfield Hunt Club
- Yacht and Racquet Club of Boca Raton